Despite how well he did, he has decided that he no longer wants to do gymnastics. So I am, reluctantly, letting him quit. I know deep down it isn't his thing. He does it, but he truly does not love it. He likes sports with balls much better. Him quitting gymnastics will give him the opportunity to try other sports when the time comes (and he is old enough). So I am not to worried about it.
I was planning on taking the kids out of sports for the summer anyway. I don't like to have commitments during the summer, especially with Nate coming home on mid tour. I would like to be able to come and go whenever we chose. And not have to worry about making it to gymnastics.
After the show I took the kids to see the Eagle cage that I found last night. They were really excited. I guess those eagles are wounded and they are there for rehabilitation. So cool.
Then we came home and saw this guy right at our back fence.
I couldn't get to the camera fast enough and only got a picture of him crossing the street. It's been a while since, I've seen any moose. So we were all excited.
I guess it's been a brush with wildlife kind of day.
Well, I guess him quiting gymnastics opens up time for you to do other things with him. I don't know what that might be, but I'm sure you will figure it out. I honestly have no clue with this one. The bald eagles were cool though. And it is even more cool that they were there for rehab. I watched Spencer's video. If you click it to play and then click it again, it will take you to youtube and you can watch it in the big viewer. So Bullwinkle was hanging out behind the house. That's cool. Anyways, time for bed. I Love You and will talk with you in the morning. I Love You and hope you have a great day.
ReplyDelete