Saturday, April 16, 2011

70/365

This was almost the only picture I took today.  We walked to the BX for me to pick up a couple of things.  Then I saw a flyer hanging on the wall for preschool day camp this summer.  There where no copies I could pick up, so I took a picture.  I may try to put Spencer in it.  I am not sure.  It is over on Ft Richardson, so I need to call first and see if we can even go.  This whole joint base is so confusing!





Today was a dumpy day.  It started out so great.  Then Kayleigh got her little thing going.  Everything is a complaint.  She doesn't want to do anything.  I don't love her.  I love Spencer more.  She feels no love.  Letter's and Skype aren't good enough. (seriously would she rather have nothing like her Cita did?) She was just in a poor me mood.

I was going to try to go up to Thunderbird Falls with them.  But once that mood started I was not about to go up there and listen to complaining while I was trying to enjoy myself.  So I stuck around her and got pissier and pissier.  Nothing really could break me out of my funk today.  I guess it has just been one of those days for me. 

Right before I posted this I went to the back to let Lola out and saw this....
Yes, I know I took virtually the same picture yesterday. But it was so amazing I couldn't help but take another.  And I am sure there will be many many more.  Just like the moose.  Get over it!  That picture really was the bright spot in my day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm sorry you had a dumpy day. It is too bad that she had to act like that and keep the whole family in instead of going to Thunderbird Falls. Hopefully, they both can act better or good at the same time so that you all can get out and do something fun. I think you should totally call to find out if Spencer can get in that preschool day camp. It is a great idea and I think he would enjoy it very much. Hey, don't worry about how many times you take the same picture or close to the same picture. It's pretty much the only way I can be close to you. And yes I usually stare at or go back through the pictures everyday. I just feel closer to you while I do that. I can imagine being there with you while you are taking the picture and sharing the moment together. I will let you go now. Hopefully tomorrow goes a lot better for you. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete