Today was one of those days where you just want to hang out in the house and watch movies and be cozy on the couch. So that's what Spencer and I did. We cuddled and hung out and drank warm tea. He was pretty crabby today, so I am glad that is all we did.
Kayleigh got her first word wrong on a spelling test today. I have to give it to her her list was pretty hard this week.
1. brother
2. Juneau
3. through
4. states
5. picture
6. animal
7. different
8. around
9. follow
10. America
She misspelled America (Amarica). And it was like it was the end of the world. I can feel for her, it was her first time getting anything wrong. But 9/10 is just fine. I do not expect perfection. But she does. Sometimes it is really hard having a perfectionist child. She is so hard on herself. I hope it gets better. It is something I think I am going to have to keep an eye on as she gets older. I really could see her being the type to have an eating disorder or starting to do drugs to be able to stay up and have enough energy to do it all. I hope it never comes to that, but sometimes I fell like it just may.
Today Spencer wanted me to take a picture of him and I while I was talking to Nate on Skype. So this is the picture I took...
Here is the video I've been talking about of Spencer riding his scooter. He really has gotten good. I can not wait to give him his bike for his birthday!!
Oops, I totally forgot to post a comment on here last night. So we have a perfectionist daughter. I really don't think that she will do drugs. Well, as long as we keep talking to her about them and how bad they are for anyone. But she is a smart girl and I don't think she would ruin her perfect life with drugs. Famous last words right? Anyways, Spencer looks so cute riding his scooter. I just love watching that video. He looks so tiny and cute. Well, I have nothing else. I Love You!
ReplyDelete