Today ended up being a pretty good day. I had some money left on my Sears Heros At Home gift card. So the kids and I went down there and picked up some pillows for my bed, since all of ours were ruined in the move. Then we went to Lowes to buy a chair for my little for pit area. I spent way too much money there, but picked up some extra little rugs, cheap, for by the the doorways.
Then we came home, I cleaned out the garage and the kids played. Then I made a fire and we grilled reindeer sausage. After we red done eating dinner I invited Talisa and Jeremiah over to have some delicious hot smoes with us. They had a great time.
Well I'm glad that you were able to spend some extra money on things you needed. The kids looked like they were having a lot of fun cooking up shmoes. I could really go for some of those right now. Anyways, I really don't have much to say right now as you are well aware that I just woke up. Well, since I don't have much to say, I'll let you go. I Love You!
ReplyDelete