Tuesday, April 26, 2011

80/365

I really dont feel like writing much today.  I miss my husband really bad. I feel monkey and dad without him. I still have to steam clean the living room carpet and I would like to have some down time before bed. So I'll post a few pictures of my day and call it good.




2 comments:

  1. You know, every time I hear you say you need some down time, it makes me want to be there so I can help you and give you that down time you need. I really missed you today. I wanted to be snuggled up to you with a bottle of wine and a movie. Or just cuddled up on the couch enjoying your presence. I'm not sure about you, but it is obvious to me now that I took those times for-granted. I'm so very sorry about that. I hope I never do that again. Well, Spencer looked like he had another good day. But as we all know looks can be deceiving. So how was he really? How was Kayleigh? We really haven't been discussing her much. Is she just being that good or what? Anyways, I have to get my blues ready because we have a blues inspection tomorrow. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that is an absolutely beautiful picture of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete