Today I did two things that I don't get to do as often as I would like. I #1 took a shower and #2 washed the car. When I was done with my shower I came back downstairs to find Spencer doing this...
Yes, he was had gotten Scrabble out. He said he wanted to play with the letters. Heaven forbid he play Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders. Nope, only chess and Scrabble for him. It did make me wish he was old enough to actually play. I would really love to be able to kick Nate's ass at scrabble right now. I guess that is another thing to put on the mid-tour to do list.
The other thing I did today was wash the car. I can say it was a first time experience. I have never washed a car while there was snow on the ground. Anyway, this is how dirty it was. Can you guess who's side this is? That little hand print is from when Spencer closes the door.
And this is the car after it's bath! What a difference. I feel a little better about driving it now.
All in all I feel pretty accomplished today!
Well babe, I'm glad you got to get the stink off you. It makes me feel better too. Anyways, how cute. Spencer playing scrabble. He is definitely gonna follow your footsteps. He is smart as I'll get out. Did you play with him for a little bit? I wonder what he is thinking when he gets the grown up games out and wants to play them. Moving on, let's treasure the hand prints left behind from our little ones. They are growing up so fast, especially Kayleigh and Spencer isn't too far behind. By the way, the car looks amazing. Great job babe! I hope tomorrow goes well for you. I Love You Very Much!
ReplyDelete