 |
| The mountains this morning, beautiful! |
 |
| For the one I love |
Happy Easter! Today was another lazy day. We woke up, well Kayleigh woke me up. Spencer was still sleeping. I told her not to wake him. To go to her room and draw or cuddle with me. She chose to go draw, but before she did that she HAD to go to Spencer's room and wake him up! I was so mad! I made her go back to her room and wait even longer to check out their baskets.
Here is the run down of their baskets. In Kayleigh's: PJ's, bubbles, 9 pairs of earrings, 2 books Magic Tree House Dolphins at Daybreak and the companion research book, Dolphins and Sharks and a bottle of VS body spray. My mom also sent her a Tangled book. In Spencer's: PJ's, bubbles, Lightning McQueen kite, stickers, stamp set and a mini-basket ball hoop and basket ball. My mom sent him a "Rusty old Mater". He jumped for joy for that Mater. Really the basket could have had only that in it and he would have been a happy camper.
 |
| Their baskets |
 |
| Shocked she gets her own |
 |
| New books! |
 |
| New earrings! |
 |
| Drawing later in the day, she looked so studious |
After the opening of the baskets they searched the house for eggs and I even put a few in the front yard for them to see out the window. So we went out there to get them too. Then they played for the rest of the day with their new toys.
They got baths, got in their new jammies and went to bed.
 |
| BIG HUGS! |
 |
| This one cracks me up, Spencer trying to make a mad face |
 |
| In their new jammies |
All in all it was a nice relaxing Sunday.
Oh wow, they had tons of fun! They looked happy in all the pictures except the one of Spencer trying to make an angry face. Tell him not to do that anymore cause he looks ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I saw you talked to Hemi today. Must have been nice to chat with someone. I was stuck in Alpha site again from 8 till 1800. Missed lunch and almost missed dinner. Today could not have been much worse. Until a near explosive incident with one of the new kids trying to go to fast to get the last few minutes of the day knocked out. He dropped an AGM-65 off the forklift tines. I turned around just in time to see it happen. Luckily it did not exceed the drop distance. But barely! I had a talk with him about it. I told him that he needed to slow down... all day I told him this. This time he dropped a 65 because he was going to fast again. I said you want to go home I understand that, so do I. But do you think you would have gone home early if that had exceeded the drop distance? No you would have stayed he an extra two to three hours if we were lucky.
So that was my day. I hope you have a better Monday than I did. I Love You and will talk with you in the morning if you are around.
N8 <<<---- Too funny! And clever! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete