They were sitting in his bed and Kayleigh was reading a story to him. It was so sweet. Then I got them up and about the day. We ate, got Kayleigh sent off to school. My friend Amber came by and we went out to find some darn pants that fit for me and then took the boy's to the Arctic Oasis.
While we were out she had to stop by Once Upon a Child to drop off some clothes. Spencer found a huge Lightning McQueen that moves on it's own once you shake it. Of course he HAD to have it. So I gave in. I know, Nate, before you tell me we are broke this paycheck I will say it was a whole whopping $2.50, not exactly worthy of breaking the bank. He loves it so much, I was definitely worth every penny.
I really had a great time with Amber. It is so nice to finally find some people I get along with. It really makes me happy that we are making friends here. I am happier here, even without Nate than I ever was in Arizona.
Oh so you are happier without me huh? That makes me feel real good inside. If gives me a warm fuzzy. Okay, I'm just messing around. I'm really glad that you are happy and are making friends easily. It's about time huh? Well, once I show up they won't want to be your friend anymore all because I am socially awkward. I promise I won't say a thing about what you buy until you go spending every penny I earn for us. I know you aren't going to make foolish choices, and I trust you 110% with our money.
ReplyDeleteWell my day seemed really short. I had a job out in Alpha site that I started around 0800. I missed lunch and made it back to the shop around 1400. Trust me I didn't even think I had been out there that long. I thought it was probably noon at the latest. So it was a pleasant surprise to come back at that time. The day was almost over and we had an ALL CALL at 1600. So it was order lunch, eat really quick, stand in the ALL CALL and leave for the day/weekend.
Sunday, I am planning on sight seeing. There is a group of us going to an old fortress in Songton or Suwon. I can't remember which, but I know you want me to get out and see Korea and take pictures. So this is the start of that. It's free and all I have to pay for is the train ride. Good thing I bought that swipe stick. I don't know how long we will be gone, but I hope I can talk to you afterward.
In case you forgot; the total money I have spent on clothing is $191.35.
Well that is all I have. I hope you have a wonderful day. I Love You!