Today was frustrating. We went to the commissary and got the weekly big shopping done. Then we came home and the kids went outside to play. All day Spencer was yelling at me. Telling me that I don't know what I am talking about. Then everything he says has to have a response. So If I say "Thank you", he says "You're welcome." Then he will yell at me and say, "I said thank you." OK, I know you said thank you, but there is nothing to say after that. Or if I tell him to go up stairs he will say ok, then he will continue to tell me he is going. I really don't care, just friggin go upstairs. You don't need to tell me, show me that you heard me and DO IT!He is starting to go through the terrible twos and he will be four next month. Seriously, he is killing me.

When we went outside Spencer wanted to play with his tee ball set. So, I got it out and set it up. And he hit the ball about three times. Then one of the neighbor kids (I can't remember his name for the life of me) asked if he could try. So, I didn't see the harm of it. He clobbered the thing. He didn't hit the ball, he hit the tee. And guess what that little shit broke Spencer's tee! Poor boy was heart broken. So I told him that I would toss him the ball and he could hit it. See that kid sitting there trying to fix the tee--->
He is the tee breaker. So here are a few more of Spencer trying to hit the ball. All in all he was unsuccessful, but he had fun and that is all that matters.
 |
| It looks like he was going to make contact, no such luck |
 |
| Chili with chickpeas, interesting |
Then we came in so I could make dinner. We were supposed to have Korean Meatballs, but I decided that I did not want to do so much work. I made chili instead. Except I screwed that up. Usually I use two cans of black beans and one can of kidney beans. Well my dumb butt opened a can of chickpeas, instead of kidney beans. I am not a fan of chickpeas, unless they are in flaffels or hummus. But I wasn't about to throw them out. I used them anyway. And to my surprise the kids did not make a big deal out of it and they ate! I didn't think the chili was too bad either. I won't make it like that on purpose again, but it fed us.
When I was making dinner, the kids were finally quiet. I peeked into the living room and saw Kayleigh doing this.
She had all of our photo albums out and was looking through them. It was so cute. She loves to look at pictures and ask me about all the things done and places we've been. I think we may have already instilled a passion for travel in her. She may have the wanderlust like me. I hope she does something with her life to allow her that opportunity.
I'm sorry you had such a bad day. You know to me it seems strange that our kids never had terrible twos. Kayleigh had terrible threes right? And Spencer is starting terrible fours. Our kids must be quite strange since they don't follow suite with all other kids. Well, it's either that or they are just awesome. I leave the choice to you. So... last night was eventful. Saliers (my shotgun) and I got jacked up... but we didn't at the same time. See all the structures that have high CIIC in them are difficult to shut. On this particular one we had to use a tie down strap to get it closed. Well, as you know, time ran out and the alarm went off. Cops responded pretty quickly actually. BUT they had no idea where the building was. They came up to us and were like do you know where bldg **** is? I looked at the building and looked at them and said uh, yeah it's right here. The whole thing went on for an hour and they were like well we aren't gonna arrest you just because our guys were stupid and couldn't figure out where the building was and had to ask the people right next to the building. That would make us look stupid if we arrested you. Whatever! Anyways, the wireless that I was using is now gone. So I don't have a way to use my iPod to talk to you. I'll go see if there is a cheap router at the BX after the exercise. So the little a-whole broke Spencer's tee ball stand. We just can't have nice things! However, dinner looked really good. I wish I could have had a bite of that. Awe and Kayleigh... She is so cute looking at the photo albums. You are right. She is so interested in everything we have done and places we have gone. I really hope she does something that lets her explore the world as well. Well, it's time for me eat, do the three S's and go to work. I Love You! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. Tell them I love them and will talk with them soon. Bye Babe!
ReplyDelete