Friday, April 15, 2011

69/365

Today was beautiful.  It was sunny and in the low fifties.  Beautiful.  I did some running around this morning.  Picked up Sesame Street tickets, lifted some weights and then signed up for our garden plot.  Spencer was really cranky when we got home.  I made him lunch and let him watch cars.  I decided it was so nice out that I needed to go soak up some Vitamin D.  Here I am basking in the sun, very zen like.


Here is Lola doing the same. I think she misses the Arizona sunshine.














Then I took these two tonight.  I really don't think I will ever get over how beautiful it is here.

1 comment:

  1. Babe, I'm glad you had a nice time sunbathing. You looked all relaxed and like you were enjoying it. I have had a pretty good day as well. On the unforetunate side, I heard the TDY was getting cut down to 8 weeks. Anyways, I don't have much to say. I'm about to head off base and look around for some birthday presents. Tell the kids I'm sorry we didn't get to talk today and that we can talk all they want tomorrow. I Love You Very Much!

    ReplyDelete