I don't have the patientce to write a blog tonight, but here are the pictures I took today. They are of my starter plants. The ones I posted about planting last Friday. It is amazing what 12+ hours of sun will do!
HERE is Friday's post! Amazing!
Hey Babe! Sorry I haven't posted to the past couple of posts. As you know I have been stupid tired every morning when I get in and stupid tired every afternoon when I wake up. I know it should not be an excuse, but I really don't feel like typing when I'm that tired. Also I since I wake up and talk to you on skype it just makes me not want to reply to your posts cause it's just much easier to talk to you then type something to you. Well, I'm purposefully not talking to you on skype right now to make myself write this comment. Anyways, we about to index here. I'm so happy cause that means I can eat good chow hall food again and eat a big `ol salad again. Anyways, your plants look like have grown more since you showed them to me like a couple of days ago. They really are amazing and I hope the do really well for you. Anyways, I miss your beautiful face so I'm done typing on here and I'm gonna skype ya. I Love You!
ReplyDelete