Wednesday, April 20, 2011

74/365

I have decided that I am a much
more physical person than I thought. No, I am not talking about sex, that can be dealt with easily enough. I am talking about touch. Tonight while in the shower, I was lonely. I really missed my husband. I so wanted him to be in there with me, if even only for a minute. I wanted to be able to wrap my arms around his neck and have him hold me, wash my back. Hell, he could have poked me in the butt and called me fat for all I cared at the moment.
The kids and I have been settling into a sort of normal. Of course I miss him, but life is going on without him. We are getting along fairly well. So I was a bit taken aback to feel such a deep longing so suddenly. I know it will pass, and with the business of life, it will fade. Until it creeps up on me again.

1 comment:

  1. Well babe, I have to admit, I have been wanting you to scrub my back as well. I desperately need to feel your loving touch. This kind of takes me back to when we would be riding around in the car, where ever we were, and you would gently put your hand on my arm or grab my arm ever so softly. I really miss that. Every day I find myself wanting to feel your soft gentle hand holding mine, or just touching me (not sexually). Just something about your touch that really puts me at ease. I realize that you are doing fine without me, but I really think that I am not doing fine without you and the kids. But for now it is business until we hold each other again. I don't think the touching wish will ever fade while I am here, but you can be rest assured I will not find that comfort in another woman's arms. You are the one I want and will forever long for. I miss you terribly. For now I will say goodbye,and I will see you in my dreams. I will also talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete