Monday, April 18, 2011

72/365

Monday. Oh Monday.  Why are thou so boring?

No really Spencer and I hung out and cleaned the house.  Then we went for a walk.  Well honestly I did most of the walking.  He rode.  We went out the main gate by the house and took a path that leads along the highway and back in another gate by the other side of base.  When I mapped it, it was about three miles.

Then we got Kayleigh off the bus.  More homework and then outside to play.  That seems to be the common thing we do.  PLAY!  Oh well, its good for them.

Here Spencer is on our walk.  Doesn't he look like an outdoor explorer.  He did walk, probably about a half mile or so.  I'm slowly working him up to what Kayleigh can do.





Once we got back to our neighborhood, I let him play at one of the little parks on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, he is so adorable! I really love that little guy. As far as the walking goes, he walked his little booty off when you went on the hike. But I do agree he looks like a little outdoors man.

    Well, my day was filled with a crappy job. We got handed a work order to pull FMU-139 fuzes from Alpha site. Before we leave I notice that we don't have a forklift and I bring this up. Turns out that motor pool took all the forklifts out of the area for routine maintenance. Well that sucks because now we have to lug three pallets worth of fuzes (each can weighing 52lb) by hand. Let's just say it took a long time. We missed lunch and the three people I was with were completely spent. So instead of sending them to lunch I did the good deed and bought two pizzas for us to share. I have to say, I have never seen two pizzas disappear so fast. By the time I had eaten four slices the rest of the pizzas were gone. Then Sgt Rivas came in and asked why it took so long for us to finish the job and I explained to him what happened. He was cool with that luckily. Anyways, that was my day. So today went fast for me anyways. I hope your Tuesday goes just as fast.

    Well, that is all I have. I Love You Very Much!

    ReplyDelete