I arranged the photos on the floor and here is the configuration I came up with...
| Without the pic of me and Nate at the bottom |
| With the pic of me and Nate at the bottom |
I'm not sure if I like the location of the picture of me and Nate at the bottom of the second picture.
I also got a wild hair and decided to put the pictures up. I quit at this point....
| Our usual lighting, just lamps |
| With flash so you can really see the configuration |
Earlier today, I finally got my shit together and called UAA for an advisement appointment. I'm nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. I've been out of school for a while again (this has been my longest time without being in school) and I don't know if I remember how to write properly or manage my time. I'm scared my fitness and healthy eating will take a back seat to my business. There are running trails all around campus so if nothing I hope I can at least squeeze a few miles in between classes. I'm scared of being that old lady in class and having to compete with kids who are just out of HS again. I HATE that part of college. I'm hoping with Nate coming home about a month into the semester and him taking a few weeks of leave that we can get into a good routine and my transition will be easier. That or all of this change all at once will backfire in my face and we will all crash and burn! I guess you don't know until you try!
And I lifted weights today. No cardio. I squeezed it in before and during Spencer's Tang Soo Do. This whole kids activities at the Arctic Oasis is really working out well for me. I started NROWLFW Stage 2. So I went a little lighter on the weights because a couple of the exercises were ones I had never done before. Here's what today's workout looked like:
A1--Front squat/push press 2 sets 10 reps 50lbs for 6 of the first set then 40lbs for the rest of set 1 and all of set 2
B1--Step-up 2 sets 10 reps 20lbs
B2--Dumbell one-point row 2 sets 10 reps 10lbs (set 1) 15lbs (set 2)
C1--Static lunge, rear foot elevated 2 sets 10 reps 15lbs
C2--Push ups 2 sets 10 reps 1st set feet elevated 2nd set T-pushups
D1-- Plank 2 sets 60 seconds each
D2--Cable Horizontal Wood Chop 2 sets 10 each side 30lbs first set 40lbs second
It was a busy and productive day for me. I'm about to go watch some TV and put the 100 4x6's that I just got into their photo albums. Then it's off to bed! Goodnight!
I really like the way you have the pictures hung. I saw that and fell in love with it. Good job babe. As always, I think you are an amazing woman. Just one of the many reasons I Love You!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I have news and I don't know if it's bad or not. I don't want to put it on here, so if you remind me I will tell you in the morning. I will let you know it has to do with my COT leave. So the sooner we talk about it, the better so I can make the right decisions and get the correct paperwork up to the commander.
So I went to football practice today. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the team. As always, there are adjustments that need to be made here and there, but nothing crazy. The offense looked good. They are really fast and can confuse a defense. On that note, I have always played offense and never really got into defenses. So I decided I would play defense. They put me in at linebacker, which was a relief... I thought. Turns out that linebackers have a much bigger role on a defense then anyone. We have to watch out for almost everything. That being said, we scrimmaged and the defense beat the crap out of the offense. Offense scored twice. We intercepted the ball and scored five times. Woohoo! I didn't put in mile four mile run, so I will make that up tomorrow. One positive thing about playing football is we get to travel all over the peninsula. My only debate with that is how much of the off base look will I see. So I'm not 100% committed yet. I want to see Korea, not bases in Korea.
Well that is all I have. I will talk with you in the morning. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them. I Love You So Much!!!!