Spencer and I played a few board games. Then when Kayleigh got off the bus, Jeremiah was on the bus but Talisa wasn't. Stacey wasn't around either. So I had turd walk with him to his house and see if Stacey was home. She wasn't. I had him come over and called her. Apparently he was supposed to be at running club with Talisa and Stacey goes and watches. No one knew he came home! What a disaster. So I kept him until Talisa was done with running club and ballet. There was no reason for her to drive all the way back here when I could just keep him. Anyway the kids played Chutes and Ladders and then went out to play.
Today I found out that Kayleigh's gymnastic coach is pregnant and having complications, so won't be able to coach anymore. So that means we can quit gymnastics and try something else, or wait until they find a new coach and try them out. I talked to Kayleigh about it. And she said that she wants to do ballet. If she can't get in the same class as Talisa, she wants to do cheer. I already called about cheer and they are still accepting registration. So tomorrow I am going to call about ballet. The good thing about ballet is that there is a karate class for Spencer at the same time at the Oasis, so they both can get their activity out of the way at the same time and I don't have to be constantly driving all over the place. The bad thing about ballet is that I feel it isn't active enough for her. I would rather her do something that is faster pace to get that energy. Years ago she really wanted to do karate. I would LOVE it if she wanted to do karate, but she is ever the girly girl.
And now the kids are in bed and it's time for me to read a little and hit the hay. Good night :)
Sorry for not responding to this last night. I did read it, but I got a knock at the door. One of the Airmen wanted to talk to me about some problems he was having and trouble he was getting into and how the bosses have it out for him. He's not the only one who has come to me saying that the bosses are gunning for him either which makes me very curious about what the hell the bosses are doing and thinking. Anyways, I heard his stories till a little after ten. I then turned in for the night because I was two hours past my bed time.
ReplyDeleteI like Spencer's collage. It's really cute and I really love the picture of us in the heart. That was a good day and well worth the detour. Every time I look at a picture of us, it puts a huge smile on my face and brings tears to my eyes. I miss you really bad. I miss holding you and kissing you. I miss being close to you and feeling your warm touch. I know I keep saying it's only five more months, but I still hate being away from you. It kills me to be so far away. Anyways, I didn't mean for this comment to go astray so let's get back on course.
I completely agree that Kayleigh should be in cheer. I don't think I like the idea of her and Talisa being in ballet together. I don't think they would accomplish much if they were and they would probably talk instead of listen to the instructor. That's my view on it, but I would like you to do whatever is easiest for you.
Well Love, I'm gonna go get some breakfast and come back and skype you until the bx opens and I can go get a haircut. I Love You!!!