We came home and I let Spencer watch a movie while I mostly sat there and felt like crap. Then it was time to get Kayleigh from the bus. Rush and do homework(which we didn't even finish) and then off to ballet!
Kayleigh was so happy that I picked up her ballet shoes. You can see the pride, pure joy and happiness on her face.
| Look at the pride on her face! |
| Can you spot Kayleigh? |
So the instructor explained to me how it all works. And I did some paperwork and viola she was in! The instructor seems nice. She was a little awkward talking to me. But was wonderful with the girls. I find that a lot. People who work with kids sometimes are a little weird talking to parents.
Anyway, while she was in class I hopped on the treadmill and ran 3 miles. It felt good. I actually felt like I was working this cold out of me. It felt so good I didn't want to stop. But I had to get Kayleigh from dance class. So I grabbed her out of class. And asked the teacher how she did. She said wonderfully! And she looked so happy! I think she is going to love it! Then Spencer saw the little boys doing Tang So Do at the same time as Kayleigh's dance class and he wants to do that. So I signed him up. All that took about 15 minutes. I decided that I was going to hop back on the treadmill and do another mile or so. So I let the kids play and ran some more. I ran a whole mile without walking! That made me really proud of myself. I'm not really training to be able to run without walking. I like the walk breaks, it breaks up my run for me. But I wanted to see if I could do a mile. And I did it! I did another mile after that. For a total of 5 miles tonight!!! WOO HOO FOR ME!
I am definitely going to run on nights that the kids have class, but their classes start at different times. So I am going to have to stop for a few minutes to pick them up and drop them off. Spencer's classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-6 and Kayleigh's is Thursdays 5-545. Next week I think I am just going to go a half hour early and run while they play because I want to watch him, for the first few times at least!
Spencer seems so excited! When he was watching those little boys he had such a look of happiness on his face. I can't wait to see him do it!!!!
So now we are home. It was a rush to get dinner and bedtime done. Kayleigh had to finish her homework too! We are starting to get back into our little routine. But now we have another adjustment to make. Which is just fine. We'll figure it out.
Well, I don't know how many times I have said so far, so I'm gonna say it again. You are Way More BAD ASS than me! I can't believe you ran that far. I'm super excited for you. And you mentioned you ran a full mile without stopping. I didn't know you had never done that before. You are just full of surprises today aren't you? I'm glad to hear that Kayleigh's dance class went well. She looked like she was excited to go. And I too am excited for Spencer's class. If he was as excited as you say he was, then I have no doubts that he will like the class.
ReplyDeleteAs for me; I ran 4.39 miles tonight. It felt really good too. I didn't have any aches or pains. I did notice one thing though. A LOOONG time ago I had this wall I never could get past. That wall was my legs being more tired then the rest of me. I never could push past that. So when I got done tonight, I really didn't feel tired, but my legs were done. I'm glad I turned around when I did, otherwise I would have walked and I don't want to walk. I like running the entire time. I might actually try walking next time and going farther, say 5 miles. I want to be on BAD ASS status with you!
Today you asked me what was wrong because I looked down and deep in thought. At first I didn't realize what it was. A few hours later however, I realized that I was missing you really bad. I was zoning out thinking about us holding each other and just being close. Thinking about how good it would feel just to hold you again and kiss you. So I'm sorry about that. I just missed you really bad today for some reason.
Well, that is all I have. I will talk with you tomorrow same time in the morning since I have to work. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. I Love You Very Much!!!