Wednesday, September 14, 2011

220/365

The elliptical shows you climbing a mountain!
If yesterday was great, today totally sucked.  There were a few redeeming factors.  We saw 3 moose taking Spencer to preschool.  I had a decent workout and checked out the ellipticals at the gym.  They are pretty cool.  And I got to Skype with Nate.  Which allowed him to vent to me about the idiot kids that work for him.  But that's about it.

I'm cranky.  I'm grumpy.  I'm lonely.  I miss my husband in the worse way possible.  Kayleigh is having PMS, I swear.  That girl is so sensitive and overly emotional I don't know what to do with her.  She thinks everyone hates her and no one wants to play with her.  I know it's not true and she is just being too sensitive.  But how do I say that without hurting her feelings worse?

We went to Payless to get her ballet shoes.  But the one near our house didn't have any.  So we went to 5th Avenue Mall.  They had ballet shoes, but they didn't have her size.  They had a half size bigger and a half size smaller than what she needed.  So the guy says he can check and see if another store has them.  The only stores that have them are the one on Dimond and the one in Wasilla.  Of course.  I was not about to drive to Dimond at 5 in the afternoon.  I wasn't dealing with the traffic.  I HATE driving.  Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time.  So guess what Spencer and I are doing tomorrow?  That's right; driving to Diamond Mall to buy ballet shoes.  BOOO!

I had to go to the commissary and was late making dinner because of it.  When we came out a idiot in a Hummer parked so close to me I could barely squeeze my ass into the car.  The kids had to get in on the other side.  UGH.  I guess every day can't be a great one.  Hopefully tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! From the sounds of it, my day wasn't bad at all. I wish I was there to help you out with everything. I mean that. I want to help you in the worse way possible. I want to be there with you to ease your troubles. I'm sorry today sucked! I hope tomorrow is better. If it makes you feel any better, I'm not running tonight. So that will help get you caught up in our competition. I looked at total miles ran for this month and realized that I'm averaging a little over a mile a day. That's kind of like Oregon averaging a point a minute in there games. I don't know why I thought about that. Well Babe, I really don't have much to say tonight so I'll let you go. I will talk to you tomorrow. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. I Love You Very Much!!!

    ReplyDelete