We also got that really ugly neon green hat! The kids love the damn thing, I wish I had 2 so they don't fight.
I'm starting to get a little nervous. I don't know what I have to be nervous about. It's just a run, like I do every other day. I don't know. I just wish Nate was here to encourage me and make me feel good about myself. I know I can do it. But it's nice to hear it from someone else from time to time. I don't know. I've been down this week. I hope I can can get myself back up. I miss Nate and really wish he was here to share in my scared, excited, nervous, feelings. Maybe I would be able to process them better and get over them. Right now just sucks. But we are over 60% of the way there. So I just need to pick myself up and get moving.
Hey Babe! You know I wish I was there with you to encourage you. But wait, I don't need to be there to encourage you. Look, honestly, you have been kicking my ass on the runs. You have been running for a long time now and this run is just another run. You are getting yourself psyched out. Just imagine that I ran 5.91 miles the night before and you need to beat me. Apparently that has been working. You are awesome! You can definitely do this run. Find your rhythm and go from there. Who cares if you come in last? I don't. I care that you actually tried and that you feel accomplished in your goals. So go get em DUCK!
ReplyDeleteWell, I have to say, the hat is ugly. But at the same time it's a trophy. One other thing though. I don't care how bad the kids are acting, I want you to do the run. It will make you feel good.
Again, I wish I could be there with you to cheer you on... like I did last time. You are amazing and have nothing to worry about. Stay positive, find your groove, and most of all KICK ASS!!!!
I will talk with you in the morning. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. I Love You!!!!