Nate leaves tomorrow. We origionally thought that he didn't leave until Monday. Technically he does leave on Monday. But instead on leaving Monday afternoon and us getting to spend the day with him, he leaves at 1245am!!!!! It SUCKS!!!!
Stacey had a BBQ. So during half time of the Oregon v LSU game (which my team lost btw) we headed over there. It was fun. We talked and the kids played. It got my mind off of him leaving.
We came home around midnight and got the kiddos ready for bed. When I came back upstairs after locking up the house I saw this.
I can tell by the way he looks at them how much he loves them. I sometimes wonder if that shows with me. They love him so much too. The next few months are going to be trying, but as with everything we'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment