Monday, September 5, 2011

210/365

Today was family day.

We went out to eat for breakfast.
It was delicious.  We went to my favorite spot to eat; Middle Way Cafe!  The blueberry hill french toast is amazing!  And Nate got the west coast omelet, yummy!  I am determined to try everything on their menu.  I love the avocado sandwich.  However I wouldn't dare touch it without someone to share with me!

After breakfast we came home so Nate could Skype with his family.  Then it was off to the museum.  We wanted to watch a planetarium show, but the planetarium was down.  So we just walked around and even found a few thing we had never seen before.

We played with the bubbles...

We stole a moment for ourselves in the sound booth (this is the first time we've been and it's worked)

Kayleigh got to touch some of the animals in the tide pool

Spencer expieremented with the balls

And the kids watched their favorite thing.  I hate that thing because they would rather watch it than do anything else and I get bored!

After the museum, we went to the Bear Tooth.  It was one of the last things I wanted to show Nate about Anchorage before he left.  We ate WAY too much and watched Zookeeper.  It was funny.  Not the kind of movie I would usually want to watch, but it did make me laugh.  And any laughter I can get right now is good.  In a few hours we will be dropping Nate of at the airport :(

No comments:

Post a Comment