After yesterdays late nap,i couldn't sleep last night. I stayed up ridiculously late! I didn't wake up until almost 11. Not 5 minutes after I woke up Stacey texted me and asked if I wanted to go to Ihop. I hate Ihop! But I didn't care. I just needed to get put and be around people. The kids were excited too. They love eating out. Spencer was especially excited about his meal.
On another note, remember when I said I was done trying to lose weight? Well this is what I woke up to this morning!
Yes, I quit trying and 3 pounds just fall off! I don't know how. But I tracked my food today to see how much I am eating. I didn't eat any different than I usually would. I just wrote it down. I am not getting enough protein, that's for sure! I need to find a way to up my protein. Too bad I really don't like meat too much. I mean, I eat meat, just not much of it.
Anyway, after Ihop Kayleigh wanted to pick flowers right next to the parking lot. So I decided to let her. She was so happy!
We even found some raspberries! Yummy! I can't wait until we can got out berry picking! Once Nate get's here we are going!
On another note, remember when I said I was done trying to lose weight? Well this is what I woke up to this morning!
Yes, I quit trying and 3 pounds just fall off! I don't know how. But I tracked my food today to see how much I am eating. I didn't eat any different than I usually would. I just wrote it down. I am not getting enough protein, that's for sure! I need to find a way to up my protein. Too bad I really don't like meat too much. I mean, I eat meat, just not much of it.
Anyway, after Ihop Kayleigh wanted to pick flowers right next to the parking lot. So I decided to let her. She was so happy!
We even found some raspberries! Yummy! I can't wait until we can got out berry picking! Once Nate get's here we are going!
Since I missed my workout yesterday, I had to make up today. I've just started this new weight lifting routine and I already feel stronger. Squats were a lot easier today. I wish they had a rack so I could squat a little more. I am really scared to lift much more than 50 pounds over my head. I wish I had someone who could spot me! I guess I know how I will be using my husband while he is here ;) I lifted REALLY hard today! I was so damn hot! My tank top was so sweaty that I couldn't even stand to have it on anymore. There was NO ONE there so I said fuck it and finished my routine in my bra. I really need to get different work out clothes! Because my clothes are too hot!!!! So there is something else I need to save up my money for! I swear I've been spending so much lately! Maybe I should have stayed fat. At least our bank account would have had a little more padding too ;)
POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR TODAY!
I may not be very positive or optimistic. But I am STRONG. Both mentally and physically. See look at those guns!
DAMN GIRL!!! You are so HOT and you got some nice guns. Way better than what I have going on right now. Anyways, that all I wanted to say. I Love You!!!
ReplyDelete