Today was boring. I was going to go workout. But I got caught up inventorying the kids clothes. The seasons are starting to change and it's going to get cold soon, so I was seeing what the kids had and what they need and getting it all ready. The kids are pretty much set. Kayleigh will probably need new snow pants, but she can wear last years until I can catch a sale on the next size up. Spencer will need some "workout pants" because he doesn't have any in size 4. I, on the other hand, need almost a whole new wardrobe. I don't wear most of the clothes I have, so I am going to take a lot of those to the Airman's Attic. The rest of my wardrobe is too big. Everything is too big. I mean everything. Jeans, workout clothes, T's, long sleeves, hoodies and even my winter coat. I think they only thing I own that does fit is my sweaters. Although a few of those are huge on me too. I sucks because Nate needs new clothes. I see a lot of shopping in my future. Not that I want to go out and spend a crap load of money.
I did want to go for a hike today, but then it started raining. So we did nothing. Which was sort of nice. The kids watched WAY too much TV! But I don't care today. They hardly watch TV so I don't think one day of mind numbing TV watching is going to turn them into zombies. I could be wrong though.
This afternoon Kayleigh came up to me as asked me if she could have a snack. She said, "For some reason I really want some chips and hot sauce. I don't know why, but I do." So I got her some chips and hot sauce and Spencer got plain chips.
 |
| Yummy snack! |
Positive thought #4
Last night I was painting my toenails. My mom has ugly feet. Her second toe is bigger than her big toe. I am grateful that my feet aren't like that. As far as feet go mine are pretty nice.
Hey Babe. All day I was thinking about when I called you on skype today and you were all smiles. It made me feel really good and very lucky to have such and awesome woman like you in my life and as my wife. I love seeing your beautiful smiling face. Anyways, about the whole shopping and spending money for clothes. Yes, we both need clothes, but I don't need them yet. So I think you should start buying clothes for you and when I get there I can manage for a while. You are number one though so take care of yourself. Also you know that I don't buy clothes without trying them on. Mainly because I have a weird body type and I have to try on everything. Especially jeans because I have thick legs as we noticed when I was there last.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I have several people that want to come down to Anchorage this weekend. So I was thinking of getting a rental car and splitting it between everyone. What do you think about that idea. Well my love. It is that time of night for me. I will talk with you in the morning. I Love You!!!!