Yesterday we just hung around and went to the market. Today my amazing husband moved the crappy base housing washing machine out and brought my front loader in! I am so happy!
| :) My washing machine! :) |
Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is? The kids spent the whole day crawling all over their daddy. And we went to the Moose's Tooth and ate WAY too much! I even got to have a beer! That never happens!
Then it was time to say goodbye. They (he drove down here with three other people) left right after dinner. It makes me nervous and scared that they are driving so late. It has been raining all day and the rain keeps getting harder. I really hope they make it up there safely. I don't think I am going to be getting much sleep tonight.
Last night I skipped my 30 positive thoughts because I wanted to spend as much time with Nate as possible. So today I will double up.
Positive thought #9
I think I have pretty eyes.
Positive thought #10
In general, I think I am a very likable person. I can get along with almost anybody.
Yeah, sorry you had to be mad at me. I don't know what you were thinking being mad at me anyways. J/K! No but seriously, I am sorry for being so thoughtless about the rental car. Anyways, I think you have an amazing husband as well. Handsome also! I'm glad you have your washing machine again. I know how much you have been wanting it in the house and I thought it would be a nice way to get back on your good side. IT WORKED! Yea for me! It was so nice to just spend even just a little bit of time with you. At least this weekend we will be able to maximize our time together. I am so looking forward to mid-tour when we can spend all the time we want with each other. I was also glad that you were able to have a drink. I know most of the time... all the time, I'm the one having the drink and you are the one DD for me. So it was a nice change of pace. About the drive down there, it was raining a little bit. On the drive up, it was raining pretty hard once we left Anchorage and yes it made me nervous. Uncomfortably nervous. But we made it through with no problem. Tire as F, but we made it through. I Love You!
ReplyDelete