We played outside a bit. Kayleigh had to introduce all the neighborhood kids to her daddy. She was so proud of him and so happy he was here. We played at the park, played a little bit of touch football and Kayleigh showed us her clubhouses in the trees. It was really nice.
After playing Nate we decided to go out to eat. Nate wanted to go to the Moose's Tooth. The food of course was delicious. I had the turkey sandwich, which did not disappoint.
| Turkey sandwich, YUM! |
| Outside the Moose's Tooth |
When we got home Nate decided that he wanted to watch a movie. So we all watched Secretariat. The kids sat on Nate's lap almost the entire time.
It's funny, I thought it would be different seeing him for the first time in so long, but we all settled in really quickly. I thought things would be harder, but it was almost like he never left. I'm sure it was because we knew we had limited time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment