I ran 3 miles in 32 minutes. Then we went out to Kincaid Park and walked all around the trails. We even headed out to the "beach" out there. The tide was out so it was all the mud flatts. We walked pretty far out on them. And we were a mess! Stupid Lola laid down in the mud! We got there around 3:30 and didn't leave until 7:30! So on the way home I did something I hardly ever do. I hit the DQ drive thru! I only got the kids food. I came home and ate. But they were happy and easily fed. EVERYONE was in dire need of a shower. Now we all smell good and are ready to see Nate tomorrow morning!
So now I need to get off of here and clean the house! It's going to be a late night and an early morning! Tomorrow may call for coffee and a nap!
POSITIVE THOUGHT OF THE DAY! #15!
Today, while I was lifting weights I was looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed that I have an athletic body type. While I sometimes look at those naturally stick thin women and wish I was more like them. I actually prefer my body type. Even when I have a little extra weight on my body, I still look athletic rather than a fat tub o' lard. For that I am grateful
No comments:
Post a Comment