Other than that my day was fueled by this...
I feel absolutely craptacular! My head hurts, my back, my feet my uterus, EVERYTHING hurts today!
I did make it to the Oasis for a work out. I did ellipitcal and weights today (I only run 3 days a week, so I don't get burnt out). But it was horrible and hard. After I lifted, I felt even shittier, if that's even possible. I swear I was going to throw up. So I gathered the kiddos real quick and we left. On the drive home, I realized that I hadn't eaten lunch. That probably was my downfall. Somewhere in the day I forgot about feeding myself! So I had a piece of peanut butter toast for quick carbs and some protein. It didn't help me feel better. So, I laid on the couch for a few hours. Then Stacey called and we went over there for dinner. It was GREAT not having to cook. Kayleigh is spending the night.
Spencer wanted to, but I don't think I'm ready. He's my baby and I don't think I can handle being away from him for a whole night. That and I have a few other things. Like, what is there to look forward to if he's already having sleepovers at barely 4? What is he going to want at 7? Weeks away?
Anyway, that was my day in a nutshell.
POSITIVE THOUGHT #18
I'm digging deep tonight because I am exhausted and I still don't feel great. But today I was looking at all of our accounts, IRA's, 529's, kids saving and liquid. And we have a nice nest egg forming. I am not going to go into specifics, but I am very proud of where we are financially. Especially considering our age and how much money we make. It is quite impressive. We still have a little ways to go until we reach goal # 74, $20k in liquid savings, especially since we will be taking a bit of money out next year to reach goal #73 and buy a second car. But we are getting there and I think that goal will be no problem! In all honesty, it's thanks to me. I am a saver and I have done very well for us!
Positive Thought #19
ReplyDeleteYou bought size 6 jeans and look really HOT in them!
Just thought I would help you out. This weekend was amazing. We didn't eat out (unless you count the popcorn at the theatre. I had a lot of fun just being close to you with no distractions. It was just so nice to be so close the one I love so dearly. It was nice to be able to cook food for you. It was a break for you that was well deserved. It made me feel like a good husband being there for his wife and letting her relax for a change instead of being wound up. So seeing you relax gave me a sense of accomplishment. I too am thankful for Becka. She has been there for you time and time again. And again today. So thank you Becka, I truly am greatful that you are such an awesome friend with Devi. So thank you again. It has been an awesome weekend and I enjoyed every single second of it.
So today I got thrown a curve ball. I was put in the expeditor position tonight. In a panel van all by myself. It was kind of rough for a bit getting started, but I quickly got the hang of it. I even got to tell a SMSgt how horrible he was at planning. It felt great to get that off my chest and out in the open for all to see. Honestly, the worst that will happen is I might get an LOC for being honest. So tonight we got a little bit later because our mid-shift doesn't come in till midnight. So no biggy, but I am absolutely tired. I've been up since 0700 and what do you know; it's coming up on 0700 again. So I think this all for me for tonight.
I just want to finish up by telling you I Love You VERY Much!!! I miss you really badly already. How pathetic am I? I can't wait for the next ten days to go by so I can see you and the kids again. I will talk with you tomorrow. I Love You!!!!