Tuesday, July 5, 2011

150/365

I really don't even feel like writing tonight.  So I will sum today up as quickly as possible.  We went to the gym.  My workout sucked.  I didn't do as much as I should have (to work this weekend off) and it was hard!

I tried to get Spencer enrolled in preschool.  To sum that up, what I was told last week is no longer the case this week.  This whole joint base sucks and no one knows their ass from a hole in the ground.  I can't see how this was a good idea at all!  What a cluster fuck.  So tomorrow I will go back to CYS and try again to get Spencer into preschool.  But who knows, there will probably be a 100 person wait list.  And we will be SOL.  Honestly, if I wanted to deal with the Army, I would have joined the Army.  The AF is bad enough, but learning a whole new system of bureaucratic red tape really has me angry.  This may be the thing I hate about this base.  And I have a feeling by the time our four years is up, I will be ready to move on (even though Nate is determined to IPCOT). 

The rest of the night was consumed with packing Kayleigh or Girl Scout Camp tomorrow!  I am so excited for her!  I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment