Last night I saw the moon for the first time in months! I couldn't believe it! I guess that only means one thing, winter is on it's way.
Today we attempted a hike. We didn't get too far before Spencer got scared. I broke one of the bear aware rules. "Always hike on well traveled trails". Well I have no idea when the last time someone hiked on this trail was. But how the hell am I supposed to know if it's well traveled or not by just picking it out of a book? We saw some fresh moose tracks. But Spencer was so scared of bears he wanted me to carry him. So we cut the hike short and turned back. It ended up being 1.4 miles. I was hoping more for 2 or 3, but something is better than nothing.
 |
| The bark of this tree was like 2" thick |
 |
| We even saw a sun halo today |
 |
| South Fork Creek, it was FAST |
 |
| South Fork Falls, it was beautiful! |
|
After our failed hike we came home and I Skyped with Nate. Of course we fought. We are such different people. I need everything planned and to know how much money is being spent and on what. And he doesn't care about any of that. But whatever, I love him and I will have to live with it.
Then I washed my nasty dirty car. It had so many dead bugs caked on the front I had to get the tire brush out to get them off. But the ice cream man came and the kiddos got a soft serve. Yummy!
Positive though #8
I could not think of one thing all day today. So I had to go stand in front of the mirror. Isn't that sad? From here on out I guess I'm going to be reaching. But I guess that's the point of all of this, to really learn to like myself. Anyway, I decided that I like my arms. I've always tjought theywere big, but looking at them today I noticed how toned thet are getting. I really haven't been working on them much. I dont really timi have to. I think it's that one pasty of my body that times quickly and with little effort. I read somewhere that everyone has a body part like that. I definitely look good in a tank top and I think nice arms is 90% of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment