Thursday, July 21, 2011

166/365

See that number up there?  That means we officially have less than 200 days left until our 1 year mark!  I would be excited about that, but we really don't know if he'll be able to come home then.  We may have to wait until March for him to come home.  Which SUCKS!  I think we deserve some extra Bull Shit pay for them dicking us around.  But whatever.

Today I was really busy.  I am TIRED and don't want to write too much.  Today's big deal, Spencer got a haircut.  Actually he got all his hairs cut, but I digress.  Here are his pictures...
Before
After























I'm not sure if I like it or not.  No matter what he is a cutie patootie.  He LOVES it and is so happy that he isn't pushing his hair out of his face all day.  That part makes me happy too!

Today's positive thought, # whatever

I have really pretty blue eyes

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hot Momma! Sorry your day was busy. Mine was busy too, but we got out early AGAIN! WTF is going on? I think it is because they gave us two more line drivers. I really think it is making the big difference on our shift. Hopefully it makes a big difference on Friday... tonight. Anyways, we have a CC call tomorrow afternoon at 1430 which means I need to be up by 1300 to get dressed and talk to you for a bit before we go in. I know this much though. We won't be working past 0230. I have permission to call a knock it off once that time hits. Hopefully it won't before we get out of there. Anyways, that is all I have for now. I will talk with you tomorrow. I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete