Today I broke another barrier. I officially weigh UNDER 135! I've been hovering right around 136 for a few weeks. Well this weekend I took off of food tracking and working out and viola! I broke through. That isn't saying I won't be 135 tomorrow, my weight does fluctuate up to about 2 pounds. But I am still happy!

I told myself that if broke through that, I would go buy myself a new pair of shoes. So what do you think the kids and I did after we talked to Nate? Yep, we went to Kohls. I didn't need new running shoes, I bought those when I decided to seriously start to loose weight after Nate left. So I bought some shoes that I could just wear with jeans and that would be pretty good for our hikes. I don't really need hiking boots since we don't hike anything to strenuous. Although I would like to do some hard hikes, but that just isn't feasible with the kids. They are not as pink as the picture. they are actually more purple. I think purple is my new favorite color. I look cute in it and it's not pink like everyone else LOVES! Yeah, I dig purple!
At the gym today I hurt my back lifting weights. I think I just moved wrong while I had the 50lb barbell in my hands. So after I am done here I'm going to go rub some of Nate's old man cream on my back and watch trashy TV. I really hope it's all better by tomorrow because I have to run! I have to start training for my 5k! :)
POSITIVE THOUGHT #10
We were told this weekend that we have a beautiful family. This got me thinking. My kids are REALLY cute. It's not just me thinking this. People tell me how adorable they are all the time. I don't think I'm one of those people with really unfortunate looking children who bombard you with pictures. Anyway, for our family to be so beautiful, I had to contribute something. So I contributed to half of their beauty. Which means I can't be too bad myself. So today's thought, I am pretty. And I make pretty babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment