Today was the usual again. Wake up, eat, work out, play. It wasn't such a nice day today so the kids and spent most of it inside. We colored and played. Kayleigh and I worked on the color it yourself purse she got as a birthday present. It actually turned out really nice. Here she is wearing it...
And here is a close up of how we colored it...
We had a gymnastics make up class tonight. Kayleigh kicked butt in a lot of the areas. Here is one of her hand stands that I got lucky enough snap a quick picture of.
Absolutely perfect! She did many like that. She is having some confidence issues with back bend kick overs. She has the kick over part down. She does bridge kick overs all the time. It's getting from standing to back bend that gets her. The problem is that she can do it. I've seen her do it. But she get's scared about doing it on the floor. So Jill got out a pad for her and she did it! Many times. She just refuses to do it on the floor. After class I asked her to do a few more on the mat for me. She did three, perfectly. So I asked her to do it on the floor and of course she fell and hit her head. There is some sort of mental block for her doing it on the floor with out that safety pad. I just don't know what to do to get her past it.
While she was on the mat I did take a video of her doing a back bend kick over. Her first try she fell. I think she was nervous about me filming her. And the second try she nailed it! So here it is.
Hey there Hot Momma! It was nice talking with you today. Well, kind of. I didn't hear back from you so I take it you were out most of the afternoon, which is fine. I went to work and checked my email one last time. We have to be at the AMC at 0410 so I'll be calling you between 0300 and 0315 so we can talk for a few before I leave. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight simply because I'm way to wound-up. Anyways, I love Kayleigh's European shoulder bag! I think you two did a marvelous job on it. And gymnastics! Wow, she looked absolutely amazing. She is an awesome gymnast. One last thing. I bought the stuff you allowed me to buy. It cost a total of $16.95. I put $15 on your card and took care of the rest from my money. We agreed that only 15 would go on your card. So I made sure I did not go past that. Well my love, I have to finish packing. I will talk with you in the morning. I Love You with ALL My Heart!!!
ReplyDelete