I have a ton of different frames that are all different finishes. So I decided to spray paint them all black. That way I can complete another thing on my list, getting pictures hung. We haven't actually hung our family pictures in the last two houses we've been in. So I am getting it done now. This is the arrangement I think I am going to do. Then as I add more pictures, which I will do. I can make the wall bigger. So tomorrow I am going to try to do that.
Kayleigh started her first day of level 2 gymnastics. It went great. Coach Jill is much more strict in this class. They do push ups and sit ups. If they don't complete a stretch correctly (form wise, like pointing toes) they have to do push ups after stretching is complete. If they don't listen they do push ups. Definitely our kind of thing. Especially since Nate loves to use push ups and behaviour correction tools.
So that was my day in a nutshell
The End
I totally like the frames. I think they look great. And holy crap... we need to get a recent family photo done when I'm there. It has been a long time since we last took one. My day went pretty well. Just another day in storage. I can't believe the month is almost half gone. I just thought about that and got super excited. I need to take tomorrow to do some out-processing for RFA. Well, since I really don't have much to talk about, I will let you go. I Love You and I will talk with you in the AM. I Love You Babe!
ReplyDelete