Monday, June 13, 2011

128/365

The highlight of my day today was getting a book and my cast iron pan in the mail.  We did go to the Oasis.  I worked out.  I decided to get back on the wagon.  I would like to lose  a few more pounds.  It would be really nice to be in the 130's by the time Nate comes home.

I did do a little furniture re-arranging.  That wall with the pictures was driving me nuts.  There was nothing anchoring those pictures, so I decided that there needed to be something there furniture wise. 

First I moved my sofa table under it.  The usual things that go on it would not fit because they were too tall and covered up the pictures on the wall.  So the lamp and my eucalyptus are not on it.

Then I switched the table and the chair to see how that looks. The table now has the lamp and eucalyptus back on it.


I am not sure which I like better.  But it does make me sure that there NEEDS to be something there!  Any input would be fabulous!  I am having a real hard time with arranging the house.  The stuff in the kitchen is not how I like it.  I don't like the living room and I hate that the dining room and the play room are in the same space.  UGH.  This isn't the worst base housing house I've lived in, but it is a close second.  I does not feel like 1800 square feet, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment