Thursday, June 9, 2011

124/365

This morning I did this...

And this...

I actually painted the star yesterday and hung it today.  I got it at the Airman's Attic about a month ago, but it was red and had a big ugly snowman on it.  But now it is black and hung in the hallway.  I really like the star.  But I can not say as much for the pictures.  At first I HATED them up there.  It bothers me that there is nothing there anchoring them to the ground.  I need to buy something to go there, but I don't know what to buy.   I also really don't like the spacing of the pictures and a few are not hung straight.  But they are up and that is a lot for me.  Nate is the one who hangs pictures and he does a GREAT job, much better than I do.  Maybe on mid tour I will have him fix it.  However, I can cross # 93 off my list!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment