DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! Today I took a TON of pictures. The ice cream man came around the neighborhood and the kids all stood at the corner waiting for him to make his way over to our cul-de-sac for over an hour! Of course we got ice cream. I didn't get one because I want to lose a few more pounds by next weekend (I was 137.5 this morning!). But I did have a few bites of Spencer's and yes I tracked it :) Anyway, I took pictures of them waiting, running around being excited, standing in line for their ice cream, the man giving it to them, them eating it and their messy faces afterwards! I took a lot of pictures. And my dumb ass deleted every single one of them on accident. Instead of moving them to the file folder I accidentally hit delete. Damn me!
Other than the ice cream man, we went and saw Cars 2 today. It was cute. The first one was much better. There was a lot of action and it kept Kayleigh and Spencer interested. There wasn't as much racing or Lightning as Spencer would have liked. It was basically a Mater movie, he was the main character. There wasn't much depth of character, but it's a kid movie what did I expect?
In honor of the movie (and because of my screw up) I decided to take a picture of Spencer's favorite car from the new movie; Finn McMissile, a British Secret Agent.
It was well done. They incorporated some things from the last movie into this one which was nice. They took a couple of minutes to sort of explain why Doc wasn't in the movie. Paul Newman, the actor who played Doc, died. So obviously no one could do Doc's voice. They pretty much went with Doc died, without coming out and saying, "Doc is dead". I thought that was well done. The older kids who could pick up on it got an explanation and the younger kids weren't bombarded with a bunch of death. Anyway, I liked it enough to go and see it at the Bear Tooth again later this summer. And Spencer will probably be getting it for Christmas.
I also didn't work out today :( I hope I can find some time tomorrow to work out. I guess we will see. No matter what I HAVE to work out on Sunday! I hope I don't gain any weight because of Kayleigh's party tomorrow. I guess we will have to wait and see.
I'm sorry that you deleted all the pictures you took like a goof. It sounded like you all had another great day. I hope that continues for the time I'm gone and even when I have to leave again. All day I kept thinking of you and how much I miss you. So I wrote you this because I know how much you loved it when I did simple things like this:
ReplyDeleteEvery day I have spent thinking about you
And your beautiful eyes and how they are so blue
Like the sky on a clear sunny day
And how I have loved you in every way
Because when you’re gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you’re gone
The face I came to know is missing too
So are the words I need to hear
That get me through the day
And make everything okay
I Miss You.
So my dear I hold tight to a memory of you
And our love I know for sure is true