Tuesday, June 7, 2011

122/365

Took the kids to the H2Oasis today.  It was very fun.  Spencer only freaked out a little and then got in the water!  He was super excited about the pirate ship, since he's Captain Jack Sparrow you know.   He even went down the slide!

Kayleigh mostly played in the wave pool.

And the kids and I went around the lazy river a few times.  I will say that that place in not worth the $20+ the charge full price.  I would MAYBE pay $10 a person, but felt that the $9 total we paid today was worth it.  They are having the same special next week so we may go again.

My dumb self decided to NOT lock Lola in her kennel when we left.  I closed all the doors to the rooms upstairs except ours.  And I left her kennel open and put the baby gate at the top of the stairs.  I do this sometimes when the kids and I are outside playing because I feel bad for her being cooped up.  We I feel bad no more.  She ate a hole in my brand new comforter!  And tore up my top sheet!  I HATE THAT BITCH!  From now on there is no more trying to trust her.  There will be no more feeling sorry for her.  She did it to herself.  Right now, she's just something else I have to keep alive.  I am so ready to let her "escape" out the back gate and let the cops come get her and not claim her.  I hate her.  I am so done with her.  She is not a bad dog,  but I can't stand her.  I am starting to think that I am not a dog person after all!  But I can't get rid of the stupid dog.  Because my husband is gone.   And my kids will guilt trip me for the next 10 years.  So here I am stuck with her.  I am beyond done.  When I was taking out the trash tonight she came with me and I was hoping she would walk in the street and get ran over by a car.  How horrible am I?  But that is where I stand on her right now.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, let's start off with the bad since that is where you stopped. I apologized for the BITCH eating up the comforter AGAIN! That really pisses me off! I know it's not my fault, but I still feel at fault since it was my idea to get another dog. So in a sense I feel guilty and that is why I'm apologizing. When I get back, the kids will be all about me and the dog will fall to the way side for a short while. Maybe in that period we can get rid of her! Sounds like an awesome plan right? Anyways, enough about her because I'm ready to come through this computer and strangle her. So, looks like you and the kiddos had another fun and exciting day. I'm just glad to know that you all are getting out and enjoying yourselves as much as you can without me being there. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on you at all. I genuinely am glad that you guys are able to have fun with me there. And whatta ya know... Spencer got in the water again. What a big guy he is. Well, my day was just another day in the world of storage. Moved missiles from here to there and there to here. Say this with me as monotoned and with as little excitement as you can muster; woo... hoo! So as you see, it was a very interesting day today (sarcasm). Well My Love, I really have nothing else to talk about. I Love You and I hope we can talk in la manana. I Love You With ALL My Heart!

    ReplyDelete