Saturday, June 18, 2011

132/365 *safe for reading version*

A couple of days ago a girl I went to high school with (not a friend then, but one now) emailed me and told me that she liked reading my blog because it is real.  That is who I am.  It's who I've always been.  I don't sugar coat things.  I am not perfect, never have been, never will be.  And I would never try to make people think that I am, just to make me feel better. 

The first blog I wrote for tonight was real.  A little too real.  So real that my husband would have been pissed at me for airing our problems out on the internet for the world to see.  So instead, I will write a not so real blog tonight.  All of it the truth, but not the whole story to protect the innocent (or not so innocent).

Basically I am crazy.  I am irrational at times.  I am jealous.  I am insecure.  I need constant reassurance.  All of this my husband knows.  I don't put on fronts so he has known this for eight years.  And I did not get what I needed today.  And I was pissed, crazy and irrational.  I am not sorry.  It is how I felt.  And I believe I had every right to it.  There really isn't much more I can say without going into the whole story.  But I put it out there and I owned up to my mistakes/shortcomings.  That is all I can do.

The other thing I can do is thank Amber for being there for me.  While I am nutty, she gets it.  She still wants to be my friend after she saw how crazy I really am.   And she offered me some reassurance and good advise.  That and she made me go out to Wal*Mart with her at eight o'clock at night, just to get my mind off of things.  That is a good friend.  Calling for retail therapy, no matter the hour! :)
This was in the driveway when we got home.  Spencer was buckled while moving!

After our little outing, I took the kids through the McDonalds drive thru and got them a $.50 ice cream cone.  I also drowned my sorrows in a McFlurry. And I let the kids eat their ice cream in the car on the way home!  That is a special treat!  They are never allowed to eat in my car.  Best part of that was, they didn't even make a mess! 

1 comment:

  1. I Love You! I apologize for not contacting you right when all the shit hit the fan. My brain raced and before I realized it I was at the cop shack and I had forgotten to let you know what happened and where I was. Trust me, I would not do anything that would jeopardize marriage, money, or life. Well babe, I think everything else has already been said. I will talk with you tomorrow. I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete