Today Sucked! Don't want to write about it. maybe I will tomorrow.
Look at some pictures...
I am glad we don't live in Eagle River. This was the traffic going there when we were coming back to base from the Hula class Kayleigh took today! It's not the worst I've seen or been in. But I HATE traffic! Any little bit of it.
I am a fan of empty roads! That's part of the reason I like it here so much. Hardly any traffic, except this!
Hey Babe, I'm sorry you had such a horrible day that you don't want to talk about. I can only imagine just from what happened this morning. So I'm not gonna say much about it. My day was pretty boring. I already told you about my morning. My airman, SrA Saliers, got extended again. I told him that they might just keep doing that until everything is done and over with. Other than that, I am heading up the shop PT program. Apparently, I'm in good enough shape to lead PT. Whatever, if that is what they think then I must be doing something right. I'm instituting the PT program I put together at Luke. Only a couple minor changes, but those changes will hurt even more. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I'm just trying to get them in shape. I have two workouts. One is like the one I had at Luke and the other is a lot of plyometrics. You know... jumping pouncing, running around. It's pretty crazy and I'm looking forward to doing it. Anyways, no word about when we are leaving. Sorry. Well, I'm gonna head to bed. I Love You Very Much!!!
ReplyDelete