Spencer was sick today. When he came into bed with me this morning he said his legs hurt. I assumed it was growing pains. Then all of a sudden he said he wanted to go back to his bed and go to sleep. So I put him in his bed. He came down and joined Kayleigh and I at around 1030. So I made him breakfast. He didn't eat any blueberry muffins! That is unusual for the carboholic. When he was done, I had him come and sit on the couch and watch some TV with me. Next thing I know, he is puking all over the place. Once we took care of that, I had him come and sit back down. I started rubbing his back and then he fell asleep. It was so cute.
We mostly hung around here for the rest of the day. I didn't want Spencer puking all over anyone. We did take Lola to the vet. She needed some shots and to get her Heartguard. Other than that I made him stay inside. I felt a little bad that Kayleigh got to play outside while I made him stay in. But like I said, I didn't want him puking on anyone.
I did let him play Kayleigh's Leapster Explorer as a treat. I even downloaded him a special game of his own. He really liked that.
Awe... he is so cute. When I looked at the picture of him sleeping after you rubbed his back, it made me think that if you did that to me I would probably pass out also. But he was sick and I'm sure that had more to do with it. But him asleep on the couch was super cute. Also, he looked like a big boy sitting on the bar stool playing the leapster. But I think the best, funniest part of the day was watching you shoot at him with the nurf gun. He had so much fun with that. Then his sad looks when he wanted something that you told him no for. He is just a very handsome, cute guy. He's gonna be a lady killer as he grows up. Well, I Love You and I will talk with you the morning. Till then, think of me often and I will be dreaming of you. I Love You Babe!!!
ReplyDelete