We found a band preforming and the kids all got out there and danced.
Kayleigh slipped and fell while dancing. She thought that was the funniest thing EVER!
I found the welcome home outfits Nate and I are going to wear for each other. Yes those are real fur. They are awesome! LOL.
The kids got to hold rabbits at the petting zoo. They really enjoyed it! And best of all it cost $0!
There was also a GIANT sand box. The kids loved that. I think they played in it the longest.
All in all it was a wonderful day! The kids acted really well. They all got along. It was sunny and warm. Amber told me that she heard the last three or four years it has been rainy. We were truly blessed today! :)
After talking with you today. It really sounded like you had a nice break. You had fun, the kids acted great, and it was sunny and warm. I know for you that is a real treat. So I am truly happy for you. You were in a great mood also. We got to talk for a while and you enjoyed that. I really think that Spencer needs some reinforcement from me. Just talking with him today was nice and he responded great to it. Also, I love his hair. He looks so darn cute. It fits him well. Maybe he and I can have some alone time as you call it. Maybe that is all he needs. I'm sure he sees his sissy getting alone time with me and he feels left out. So for the next few days before we see each other again, he and I can have that alone time. Let's see how he reacts to that. I love the pictures. I especially like the one where Kayleigh slipped while she was dancing and she was laughing up a storm. She looked so cute and she had that smile/laugh that I love. She really does have a beautiful smile. And I can hear her laughter through it. I miss it so hearing it so much. I'm just glad that you finally got the break you needed and that both kids acted great for you and even listened when you told them to do something. It must have been a real joy for you for them to act so well. Well my love, I hate to do it, but I need to get to bed. I Love You!!!
ReplyDelete