Saturday, June 25, 2011

140/365

Today was exhausting!  We had Kayleigh's party.  All the girls left and Lexi is still here.  She is spending the night.  The girls are finally getting along.  They did have a few problems at the party.  I think Lexi may have been uncomfortable with a bunch of girls that she did not know.  I didn't even think about that.  But all is well now!  I really don't want to take the time tonight to tell all about it and post the pictures.  But I will post my favorite sequence from today...

She looked so happy!  All in all I think she had a great birthday.

Oh yeah, this was when she found out she is going to Girl Scout Camp!
  I might say she is excited!  But I could be wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I like that sequence also. I guess it's safe to say that she had an awesome birthday. Happy Birthday Kayleigh! I know she was excited about getting the skateboard, but she looked even more excited when she found out she was going to Girl Scout Camp. I really don't have much else to talk about so I'll let you go. I Love You Always!!!

    ReplyDelete