Today we didn't do much again. The kids played outside. I cleaned and organized some things in the house. I did make a new recipe for dinner. Curry Chicken Saute. I thought the kids would like it because they generally like ethnic foods. They like spicy food. I thought it was good, but the kids really didn't eat. They didn't say they didn't like it. But they didn't say they did and barely touched it. They did suck on the lime wedge on the side. So at least I know they wont get scurvy! They may have every other vitamin deficiency known to man, but not scurvy.
Other than that we got to talk to Nate. I helped him find some good hikes there in Korea. I learned today that hiking is a very popular thing to do in Korea. And there is a National Park in Seoul. Who knew? I am jealous that I can't be there and experience a different culture with him. I love to travel and learn about different places history and culture. I think that is why military life suits me so much. We didn't get to have so many adventures in England (a few, but not as many as I would have liked) I love the adventure. And now that the kids are getting a little older we can do a whole lot more. Maybe tomorrow the kids and I will do something and explore! Hmmmm. What should we do?
Well I have to say, if I were there I would have eaten the curry chicken. It looked absolutely amazing. Hell, what don't you cook that looks absolutely amazing. Not only that, but it always tastes great. You are an amazing chef and wife. It has been so nice being able to talk with you this weekend. Hell, I even made attempts to get you to talk. Like when you asked me what I thought about things, I in turn asked you what your thought on them was as well. Small steps, but huge bounds. Anyways, while I was golfing today, I asked the kids I golfed with if they wanted to buckle down and do some traveling with me after I got back from mid-tour. I didn't think they would be up for, but they surprised me by saying hell yeah. From what they told me today, everyone has been trying to think of things to do to get me out. Well that made me feel like a grizzly in hibernation. I don't know though. I've been telling everyone that I like to travel and explore and hike and things like that. But I think everyone wants me to go down town with them and drunk. Well, that's not gonna happen. I will travel though. If there is a next time for me to come here, you guys will be coming with me. I don't think I could do another year here without you guys. I've missed so much and I want very much to be a part of what you all are doing. So... about what you should do. I think you should try another hike. The kids enjoyed and you definitely got that sense of accomplishment when you reached the top of that mountain. Maybe nothing like that, but something along those lines. Well Babe, I'm off to bed. I will talk with you in the matin (that's French for morning). I Love You!
ReplyDelete