Friday, June 3, 2011
118/365
I took this picture today, to compare with the same picture I took back in April. Now the lighting is different and I am a little closer in the old picture. But I wanted to see if losing 10lbs (since then) made me look any different. I really can't see ANY difference. I know there is a difference because I can fit into clothes that I couldn't before, but I don't think I look any different.
Yesterday, I started toward my goal of 100 pushups. I downloaded an app that is compatible with the website and did my first day of pushups. Today, my arms feel fine, but my abs are killing me. So I am happy with that.
Today we went swimming with Amber and her kids. We went to the pool on Ft Richardson. Let me tell you, they pool there is so much nicer. It has an actual kiddie pool. There was a little ramp that went out to the pool and Spencer actually went in the pool! I didn't bring my camera or phone because I am too scared I would drop them in the water. But I was so proud of him. He didn't go any deeper than his knees. But he did lay down and "swim". He kept coming up to me and yelling, "Mom, this is the greatest pool EVER!"
Tonight we had movie night. I wanted to watch the Sorcerer's Apprentice, but Kayleigh said that she wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribean. So that is what we watched. The kids loved it. Spencer had to get out his sword and pretend to be a pirate and sword fight EVERYTHING! I also made the BEST kettle korn ever! all in all it was a good night.
Labels:
365 day,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment