Tuesday, November 29, 2011

296/365

I got a full friggin nights sleep last night!!!!  Woo hoo!  It makes such a difference.  I woke up refreshed and ready to take on the world!  What a difference some sleep makes!  So I got Kayleigh off to school and the boy and I went to the arctic oasis.  I ran.  I decided that I am going to do cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and I will lift on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Which will leave Friday's open for errands and things I have to do without the kiddos.  And when the time comes, homework.

Anyway, for the good mood I was in Nate was in a shitty mood.  Gosh, it brought me down!  He's having a shitty time at work and I understand that.  But for every solution I give him he just gets more frustrated.  Usually he's all about my solutions and takes them to heart.  But today, wow.  I guess there just was no getting him out of that mood.  At least I tried. 

This afternoon Spencer and I went to the BX and Commissary.  I wanted him to look around to find a gift for his sister.  Well he found something he wanted go give her.  A guitar.  Yes a guitar.  Kayleigh thinks she is in the next Taylor Swift and wants to learn how to play the guitar.  She talks about it all the time.  So when he saw them, he flipped out!  He HAD to get it for her.  He wanted to get her the Disney Princess one.  Thank goodness I talked him out of that.  I told him that the plain one would be better and she doesn't like princesses anymore.  Thank god he bought that!

I got a couple of gifts from Nate in the mail today.  I had to have Kayleigh open them and take out the shipping documents (which tell exactly what's in the box).  But they did a nice job wrapping them.  And to top it off, I have no idea what I am getting.  However, I REALLY want those boots!!!!!  Here is what they look like! 

Anyone have any ideas?

So, my time til Nate gets home countdowns have gotten really weird.  Every time I do a chore that I hate or that Nate usually does, I've been saying to myself "I only have X times of doing this before Nate can do it for me."  For example, yesterday I had to fill the dogs water (we have one of those huge 5 gallon things).  I only have to fill it once ever two weeks or so.  So as I'm carrying that heavy ass thing across the house I thought to myself I only have to do this five or so more times until Nate will be here to do it for me.  I only have to get gas 5 or so more times too!  And I probably will only have to take out the trash 20 or so more times.  I'll have to pick up dog poo 30 or so more times and empty the dishwasher 50 more times.  And I only have 207 more meals to make!  That may seem like a lot, but considering we started out with almost 1100, it is nice to know that I'm going to have help soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry I have been in a shitty mood lately and especially so this morning. I think all the BS with all the people that are in trouble getting thrown on me has taken it's toll. I didn't mean to ruin your day or mood. I wish I could take it all back. I know youre good days are few and far between. I should be in a good mood all the time that way when you do get that one good day, everything is good. I'm really sorry about this morning.

    Once I got to work... when it didn't matter to you, my mood got a little bit better. It started with getting in my blues. I do look awesome in blues. Especially since mine look so prestein compared to all the other people. I had beautiful, crisp creases, it was clean. I mean the only thing that would have made it better would have been if I had a hair cut. You already know how the board went, so I'm not gonna go over that again. I will say for the record, I maintained my composure and professionalism and I took what you said to heart.

    Anyways, I KNOW WHAT YOUR GIFTS ARE!!!!! You are going to love them... and hopefully me even more after you open them. NO PEEKING!!! I finally got the money back from that store and I re-ordered your gift. I hope you "enjoy" this present. So, I got you something from Best Buy? Huh, that's strange. I wonder what it could be. Oooooh wait, I do know what it is! HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're gonna love me so much. I can't wait till Christmas. I like Spencer's gift he got for Kayleigh. She is gonna love it!

    Well, I don't really know what else to say. I guess I'll let you go. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete