I am exhagusted today. So I won't write much. I cleaned the house after yesterday's huge MESS! Not matter how small Thanksgiving is, it always destroys the house. Then we took down our fall decorations and put up our winter ones. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill at the AO. Kayleigh argued with me about going to get a Christmas tree. I was pissed and said, fuck it we'll just put up the fake one. So I did that. I need one more strand of lights, tomorrow.
 |
| All the snow from yesterday made it beautiful out! |
And I finshedish my gallery wall with the frames I picked up last night. I like it, but I'm not so sure I like the picute on the bottom. I love the actual picture but I think I may need to find another home for it. I'll see once I finish making my signs for the house.
So now I'm going to go and break the kids up from killing each other and go to bed. Goodnight!
Another rough day... I wish they could stop the BS and get along. I don't know what has gotten into them. I know it's hard on you. Trust me, it's hard on me too. I just sit here and see or hear about what's going on there and I feel like I can't do anything. I feel helpless and it sucks.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of all the snow. It's so beautiful there. I can't wait to be able to come home and see all the beauty that is Alaska. I also love the wall. I agree about the picture at the bottom. It seems out of place, but what to put there?
Well, I didn't do much. We had football practice... not really. Only three people showed up. WTF! I hate that people can't commit enough time out of there day to practice. I cut time out of talking with you to practice. That's time I treasure and they are fucking it off. Well, I'm about done with this stuff.
Well babe, another night of me not being able to sleep. So I'm gonna go to midnight chow. I will talk with you tomorrow. I LOVE YOU!!!