Sunday, November 6, 2011

273/365

Today we had so much fun!!!!

It started out to waking up to almost 6 inches of snow.

It was so pretty this morning.  I had to take a couple of shots of the trees right outside.  I love it here.  It is always so beautiful (minus breakup.  breakup is U-G-L-Y)


















We let Lola out and she went crazy.  I took the opportunity to try to figure out action shots in my camera.  The kids had so much fun watching her.

I love this of her and her eyes closed
two seconds later, just a different setting to show you that I am playing with my new toy!

Then I let the kids watch some TV while I went and took care of the sidewalks (Mr. Flight Chief already took care of the driveway!  YAY!)  Then the kids went out to play.  They played most of the morning with their friends.  They were even out when Nate called (which was an hour early thanks to reverting back to standard time).  They came in and we ate lunch.  They had been out so long, I could tell they were tired so I had them take a rest.


When they got up from their rest we went out to Ft Rich to the sledding hill!  There were a lot of people.  But it was perfect.  There are two sides to the hill.  We started on the right and the kids had tons of fun.  (I took these pictures with the new camera)

this one I sucked at the settings (its too bright), but she looks so pretty!
Then we went over to the other side and ran into the Duff's.  When Caden saw Spencer he ran to him, hugged him and they both fell into the snow laughing!  It was too cute.  Then they made snow angels together. (these were taken with the point and shoot, it was easier in this situation. I'm glad I have both!)

The girls went down the hill together!  They had so much fun.  Kayleigh can't stop talking about how much fun she had with Lexi.

I took this picture of the boys.  I LOVE it!!!  Their faces are priceless!

The kids all got a long and it was so much fun!  We were there about two hours and then it was time to leave.  When we left I thought it was close to six, turns out it was only five.  Before I knew the time, I decided we were just going to swing by BK on the way home.  It would be easy (I didn't have a meal planned for tonight, my bad) and the kids would like it.   It would be like a family fun day.  So that's what we did for dinner.

When we got home we made treats for Nate's November care package (which will go out tomorrow babe).  We had music on while we were cooking and they were singing and dancing around.  It was too darn funny!  After we were done cooking, they decided to make a stage out of our chairs.  So Kayleigh was up on the stage singing and Spencer was on the floor playing the drums on my exercise ball.  I thought it was too funny, but still pictures did not capture the hilarity of it all.  So I decided to take a video.  So here it is...


Don't you love them?!?  After I videoed that we all sang and danced.  It was a great day!  I had time to myself and we all spent some time together!  It's supposed to snow more tonight and tomorrow, so I think some snowshoeing is in order.  I'll probably go out to the golf course.  That way I'll be close to his school and relatively safe.  I really need to find some people here who like to go out and I need to find some good spots around town.  Maybe I'll make that this weeks goal.

**all the pictures from today are on Facebook, so go there and take a look.  We had a GREAT day!**

1 comment:

  1. Well it is obvious that you all had a lot of fun! I'm so happy for you. I love the pictures. I really like the one of the dog with her eyes closed laying in the snow. I loved the pictures of the kids playing and sliding down the hills. I really love the one of Kayleigh. Yeah it's too bright, but maybe you can do some editing and fix that. You're right though, she is beautiful in that picture. The video was hilarious. I got a real kick out of it. They were both so super cute in it. And Spencer on the drums was really cool. Kayleigh got into it at one point which was funny. I think you should go do some snowshoeing. I hope you can find some people to hang out with. You need some interaction from others.

    On the other side of the world. My day was not good. I came into work and had a talk with Stalnik about supplying Burgos (one of the underage drinkers) with alcohol. He swore he didn't know that he was drinking. I told him if he liked his two stripes that he better cut him off if he catches him drinking. Especially if it is his supply. Later that same morning. I got called into the bosses office. Closed door conversation. They asked about what happened this weekend. I asked what they were talking about. Apparently, my name got brought up about knowing something about the underage drinking that happened. So I told them everything I knew. Who, when, where and how. Well, one of the guys I caught underage drinking assaulted his girlfriend. I didn't know anything about that until this conversation. I had to make an official statement for OSI and the cops. I know I'm not in any trouble, but for the other two, they will get at least a 15 out of the deal. Because of everything I knew, they put me in charge of Keller (the kid that did the assault and underage drank) to be there as a reminder of how he let me down by continuing to drink after being warned. The other kid, Burgos, was there earlier before the assault happened drinking with Keller. When I finally got back to the shop, Burris brought me in the office again. He told me that Burgos denied that he was drinking. Are freaking kidding me. He disobeyed a direct and lawful order, and then disrespected me by denying it happened. He has no idea the things I know about what he is doing. Anyways, since I don't have enough stress on me as it is, they decide to put more stress on me. Why not, I can handle it. I've become really good at handling it. The only reason Burris didn't do anything to Burgos on the spot is because he had no proof. It was my word against his. But like he told me, it will all come out in the wash. He believes me, first time ever. But I let him know that Keller is going to drop everyone's name who was there drinking with him that night.

    Well that was my day. Over looking all the BS, it was a good day. The Baltimore Ravens won which I was really happy about and not much else happened other then that. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE VERY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete