Sunday, November 20, 2011

287/365

Today we went and did all the stuff I was going to do yesterday, but it was too damn cold for me.  I went and took some stuff back to Kohls.  I went and took that dress back to AE.  And I took the Bogs I got for Kayleigh back.  I'll just have to keep an eye out for clearance ones for her at the end of the season.  I do know what size she will need now though.  So that is good.

Then we went to Talisa's birthday party.  So another day of no cooking for me!!  YAY.  Last night I chose for us to have a cheese and crackers tray and some vegis.  I love it when I don't have to cook!!  I wish I didn't have to cook a lot.  But sadly it doesn't work that way.  I think if I didn't have kids I  would live of sandwhiches and cereal while Nate is gone.

One of Spencers little friends from preschool, Amy, was at Talisa's birthday.  Spencer calls her his girlfriend.  They really get along.  As soon as he gets to school she is right there ready to tell him good morning.  And he always makes sure to tell her goodbye.  So I snapped this picture of them sitting together at the table.  How cute are they?!?!

Shortly after I took this picture Spencer fell off the end of the slide on the bouncy castle and gave himself a HUGE goose egg on his forehead.  Poor guy.  After I cuddled him for a minute I asked him if he wanted to come sit down with me.  The tough guy denied me.  And said he still wanted to go play.  So off he went again.  I don't know where his toughness came from, but he's so tough!  I can't believe it.

I got some of the best news in a very long time.  Nate got his travel itinerary for leaving Korea!  YAY!!  So now I "know" when he comes home.  Down to the hour!! :)  I will keep the countdown on my blog the same.  So if any crazy terrorists are reading this, he may or may not be coming home at that time.  I will never tell.  Buahahahaha!  It made me so damn happy just to know.  And to be able to have my own personal countdown.  Ahhh!  We are getting so close!  Time can not go by fast enough!

1 comment:

  1. I think Spencer get his toughness from me. Just look at the scars on my head and you will understand. Maybe he needs a helmet every where he goes! I don't want his head looking like mine. Anywho, through all that pain, stitches, cuts, scrapes, bumps and bruises; I toughed it out just like he does. I'm not bragging or anything. Either that or he is just hard headed. So Spencer has a girlfriend? Interesting! I don't know what to say about that.

    I'm glad I made your day today. It has been a long time coming and yet you're right. Time just can't go by fast enough. Today I also called Outbound Assignments because I still don't have orders. I told them that and I told them I submitted everything to them for my orders on the 26th of October. The lady there told me my stuff was at AFPC awaiting approval. I asked if she could find out what the hold up is and she said she would and would get back to me soon since I'm inside my 90 day mark. So let's hope I hear something tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyways, I have to go back to work now to do some paperwork on Saliers that I was supposed to do today, but forgot about. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete