Today was a decent day. We didn't do much. I went to the Arctic Oasis and lifted. I had a Good workout. I chose not to any cardio. Maybe we'll go back tomorrow and I will hop on the treadmill. Maybe not. It's supposed to snow all night tonight and tomorrow morning, so maybe we'll go out and play in the snow tomorrow. I don't know. We really don't have much planned.
I am excited to get an extra hour of sleep. Tonight we set our clocks back. I think this whole setting the clock thing is dumb. I wish we just stayed on standard time all year. That is the one thing that made sense in Arizona, no daylight saving time. But that's just me.
Tonight we watched football. I tried to take some picutres of the kids playing football in the house, but they all turned out blurry (I used my phone because I was too lazy to get up and get the camera) But I did take this video of them. They love their Ducks. And their daddy!
Then I sent the kiddos to bed and Skyped with Nate a little more. It's been snowing like crazy tonight. So Nate asked me to take a few pictures. So I tried. I tried a lot of different settings. BTW, if you ever want to see a picture bigger, click on it. It will blow it up for you :)
These are from our back yard...
Two different settings aimed at our porch light to see if I could catch individual flakes falling...


This is in the front yard...
And this is my dumbass neighbor using his quad to plow their driveway at 11 o'clock at night, causing my dog to bark nonstop until he is done! Sometimes I hate base housing! These also had different settings.
And I learned how to really light up a night shot! However, the subject must be stationary or else it will blurr, like the quad did.
And there folks was my day.
I am excited to get an extra hour of sleep. Tonight we set our clocks back. I think this whole setting the clock thing is dumb. I wish we just stayed on standard time all year. That is the one thing that made sense in Arizona, no daylight saving time. But that's just me.
Tonight we watched football. I tried to take some picutres of the kids playing football in the house, but they all turned out blurry (I used my phone because I was too lazy to get up and get the camera) But I did take this video of them. They love their Ducks. And their daddy!
Then I sent the kiddos to bed and Skyped with Nate a little more. It's been snowing like crazy tonight. So Nate asked me to take a few pictures. So I tried. I tried a lot of different settings. BTW, if you ever want to see a picture bigger, click on it. It will blow it up for you :)
These are from our back yard...
Two different settings aimed at our porch light to see if I could catch individual flakes falling...
This is in the front yard...
And this is my dumbass neighbor using his quad to plow their driveway at 11 o'clock at night, causing my dog to bark nonstop until he is done! Sometimes I hate base housing! These also had different settings.
And I learned how to really light up a night shot! However, the subject must be stationary or else it will blurr, like the quad did.
And there folks was my day.
I'm so happy you've had a few good days. I can look at you and see that you're less stressed. It is really great to see you stress-free and having fun. I was really glad to do some shopping for you. Although I didn't buy anything, nor will I, it was nice to help you out. We both know that my ability to help you out is limited to speech. I can't really do much more. But I know I'm gonna have an awesome surprise when I get home. Anyways, I liked the videos of the kids playing football. They do love their Ducks and Daddy! It definitely made me smile and even chuckle a little.
ReplyDeleteWell, you know how my day went. I said I was going to do nothing once I got off Skype with you, and that's exactly what I did. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!