Today wasn't bad or good. It was indiferent. Spawn of Satan Spencer in back in full force. I sent the kids to bed early. I also decided that the kids will not be going out to play after school for the rest of the week. And next week they will be inside until Kayleigh is done with her homework. I have been letting them play outside right after getting off the bus, since their gear is already on and it gets dark so early. But I've noticed that she is having a harder time than usual concentrating. So I am going back to the way we used to do it and see if that helps.
Tonight while Kayleigh was doing her homework I decided to get the camera out and take a couple of shots. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but I think they are cute atleast.
This one really captures the attitude she has been having lately...
This one you can see the look of concentration on her face...
This one I love because you can see her horribly messy hair...
And I like this one's composition better than the rest...
Spencer did some homework too...
This one's a little blurry, but you can see the concentration on his face! He is getting so much better with his wanting to sit down and write.
Well what the hell? The kids do good then they go to shit? What changed? I'm sure nothing changed, it's just them being brats again. But it still sucks to hear that you had one of those indifferent days. It's not bad, but it's not good either. I love the pictures of the kids. I see what you mean about the attitude. You definitely captured it and you captured the looks of concentration on their faces too. They look so darn cute when they are focused on a task.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, you know how most of my day went. After you let me go, I went back to bed to catch some shut eye before the long night. It felt good and I woke up really hyper. I think it was because we had a game and I was ready to kick some ass at my coaching position. Needless to say, there was no game. The Army team forfeited. So we are now 3-0. Yeah for us. The refs let us use the field to practice and with as many people that came out, we had a great practice. I ran the offense since that's what I know best. We ran our plays against 10 and 11 of them. We normally have 11 to 12 people show up for practice. So having that many people helped out a lot. Especially when it's nine on nine. I wanted to give the offense a disadvantage to put give them more of a challenge. And they could see how the plays we run open up the field a great deal even when they are out numbered. So they really enjoyed it and we still beat them 19-7. I gave the defense a touchdown every time the intercepted the ball or caused us to go 4 plays without a first down. It could have been 35-7, but there were two dropped balls for touchdowns and two dropped balls for two point conversions.
Anyways, that was my night. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I will talk to you soon since I'm staying up late. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!