Saturday, November 12, 2011

280/365!

Dang!  What a day.  This morning I got a text from Amber asking if they could take Kayleigh to see Lion King with them at the Bear Tooth.  I was planning on taking the kids to see Puss in Boots today, but I knew Kayleigh would much prefer to go with a friend than to see a movie with her boring old mom.  So I said of course.  She was so excited.  It was like she was getting ready to go on a date.  She had to have the perfect outfit and her hair had to be just right.  It was too funny.  I'm sure we have a lot more of this coming in the next 10-11 years. 

So they came and got Kayleigh at 1215ish and Spencer and I headed out on a date of our own.  We went and saw Puss in Boots.  It was really cute.  I liked it a lot.  We also saw previews and I HAVE to see Aurthur Christmas!!!  I think we'll go on Thanksgiving or the day after.  I've been talking about making a tradition on Thanksgiving that I will like (I HATE Thanksgiving) and going to the movies may be it.  Anyway, Spencer really liked the movie.  He had to bring his Daddy bear, so daddy could be there with us.  Here he is sitting in the theather....

After the movie Spencer wanted a picture with the cardboard cut out thingy....

Then we took a picture together...

We came home and shortly after, Kayleigh came home too.  She said she had a great time!  And was so excited.  Spencer was a little sad because he said he wanted to play with Caden.  So I told him that I would talk to Amber and try to set up a time for them to play at the Arctic Oasis.  They don't have the best track record playing together (they have a really hard time getting along sometimes) so I was thinking a public place with a lot of things to do would maybe be easier.  I don't know.  I'll probably talk to her about it on Monday. 

The kids went outside to play, while I cleaned the house.  Something I've been neglecting lately.  Really, cleaning just seems so unnecessary.  No one is going to see the house or appreciate it, so what's the point.  But I decided today that I needed to get some cleaning done.  So I did that.  Then it was time for the game!!!  Spencer wanted to come in so he could see it from the beginning.  He didn't want to miss a second.  He go his jersey and "helmet" on and grabbed his football so he could play along.

Then we took a picture together.

About 30 minutes into the game, Kayleigh decided to come in and support out team!

Right after that Oregon got their first touchdown and went for two!!! 
Their celebration!!!

I was a bit worried about this game.  Standford was #4 and they've been playing really well all season.  But we just did better.  They had a lot of turnovers and couldn't keep upright.  Anyway, next week is another big game (USC) then the Civil War.  Man, the last few games of this schedule are big ones.  Anyway, that was my day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment